Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that Spring IDE WebFlow Support Preview Release 2 has been released.
PR2 is a bugfix release with a few enhancements. For a complete list of bugfixes and enhancements included visit http://springide.org/project/report/9.
- Full support for Spring WebFlow PR3 features
- WebFlowValidator as extension to Spring IDE core's builder extension point
- Polished the graphical editor interface
- Added support for Xml comments
- Several bugfixes and enhancements
More details are available from the project's site http://springide.org/.
This release is available from the project's Eclipse developer update site http://springide.org/updatesite_dev/.
For bug reports tickets can be opened via http://springide.org/project/newticket. Please refer to PR2 using the version 'webflow.PR2'. The upcoming PR3 release will support the recently announced Spring WebFlow PR4 features.