Dear Spring community,
I'm pleased to announce that Spring Web Services 1.5.0 M1 has been released.
This milestone release introduces:
- JMS transport support, for both client- and server-side
- Email transport support, also for both client and server
- Two new Spring namespaces, which drastically decrease the amount of XML to configure marshallers and typical Spring-WS constructs
- SOAP 1.2 Compatible WSDL descriptor generation
- Spring-WS jars are now OSGi bundles
Additionally, there are other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Spring-WS 1.5.0 M1 is the first milestone in the 1.5 series, which - in addition to the aforementioned features - will include support for WS-Addressing, WS-Security for the client-side and Java 1.4, @Endpoint component scanning, and more.
For more information, see Spring Web Services.