Dear Spring community,
I’m pleased to announce that Spring Web Services 1.5.1 has been released!
This is the first bug fix and enhancement release in the Spring-WS 1.5 series. It fixes all bugs reported since 1.5.0 and introduces various enhancements throughout the framework:
- Introduced a Spring JMS MessageConverter that uses OXM marshallers
- Introduced a Spring MVC View that uses OXM marshallers
- Fixed WS-Security signatures when using WSS4J in combination with SAAJ messages
- Support for timeouts on HTTP transports
- Support for Castor 1.2, see note below
- Airline sample now uses Spring Security
and more. Please see the changelog for details.
Please note that - due to a backwards compatibility issue - the CastorMarshaller now requires Castor 1.2 or higher.
Spring Web Services Lead