Dear Spring Community,
We’re pleased to announce that we just released the first milestone build for the next release of the SpringSource Tool Suite (STS).
Some highlights from this milestone build:
- Content-Assist and Quickfixes for @Autowired and @Qualifer
- Content-Assist in @RequestMapping for path variables
- Updated Spring Project Wizard
- RequestMappings from ITDs now in Spring Explorer and RequestMapping-View
- Improved content assist performance for Groovy
- Improved syntax highlighting for Groovy
More details on new features and bug fixes can be found in the 2.6.0.M1 New and Noteworthy document. Detailed installation instructions are also available.
As always downloads are available from the STS download page, check “Other Downloads”.