Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the second milestone release 3.2.0.M2 of the Spring Tool Suite (STS) and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS).
Highlights from this milestone build include:
- a lot of overall performance improvements, especially for the Spring tooling
- improvements to Live Beans Graph feature
- improved Spring Data code completion and validation
- Grails 2.2 included in the GGTS distribution and available on the dashboard
- Groovy 2.0.6 compiler now included in the GGTS distribution.
Both tool suites ship on top of the latest Eclipse Juno SR2 maintenance builds (not yet the final Eclipse Juno SR2 release). We still recommend to use the Eclipse-3.8-based versions of STS and GGTS for optimal performance.
The 3.2.0 release is scheduled for early March 2013 - shortly after the Eclipse Juno SR2 release.
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: http://www.springsource.org/sts
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: http://grails.org/products/ggts
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS/GGTS 3.2.0.M2 New & Noteworthy.