The second milestone release toward Spring Security 3.2 is now available from the SpringSource repository at http://repo.springsource.org. See here for a quick tutorial on resolving these artifacts via Maven.
I’d like to extend a special thanks to all those that contributed to this release by submitting bugs, pull requests, and feedback.
The highlights of this release include:
- Spring Security Java Configuration Support
- SEC-2111 resolves an issue with Async support when a timeout occurs and the same Thread handles both the original request and the timeout.
- Added support for configuring the remember me parameter via the XML namespace. Special thanks to Oliver Becker for submitting a pull request for this feature!
- SEC-2002 Added SessionFixationProtectionEvent. Special thanks to Nick Williams for submitting a pull request for this feature!
- Improvements to the Embedded LDAP container
Stay tuned to the SpringSource Blog over the coming week for more information about Spring Security Java Configuration.