Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the second milestone release of Spring Data Redis 1.1!
- Significant enhancements to pipelining functionality
- Data type conversion and deserialization of Redis transaction results
- High level support for Redis 2.6 scripting through RedisTemplate
- Modified API for adding or removing multiple List, Set, and Hash elements in one call
- Support for using RedisTemplate without serialization
There is also a new GA release, Spring Data Redis 1.0.6!
Spring Data Redis 1.0.6 is a maintenance release containing a few bug fixes and minor enhancements. See the Changelog for more information.
For more information about Spring Data Redis please see the home page for a live sample and webinar recording.