We are pleased to announce the 2.0.0.M4 release of the Spring Cloud Stream Elmhurst release train.
Spring Cloud Stream Elmhurst 2.0.0.M4 is available for use in the Spring Milestone repository. The release notes include relevant information about version compatibility with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AMQP, and Spring for Apache Kafka.
The following sections list the summary of features and improvements included in this release:
- Continuing performance improvements around Content-type resolution
- Introduction of Polling Source as an alternative to the event-driven message consumption
- StreamListener Infrastructure enhancements to primarily deal with multiple destination (details to follow)
- Continuing Documentation improvements
- Various other enhancements and bug fixes
For more information please go here
We are planning for the first release candidate - RC1 in the next several weeks and GA in a not so distant future.