Welcome to another installation of This Week in Spring! As usual we’ve got a lot to cover this week so let’s get to it!
- I love the new Spring Initializr!
- Spring Tool Suite lead Martin Lippert just announced STS 3.7.1
- Spring framework lead Juergen Hoeller has put together a lovely post that speaks to how to read claimed Java EE 7 proliferation
- Jaime Lopez - who was in some of my talks at Spring I/O in Barcelona, Spain, earlier this year - wrote an amazing introduction to Spring Boot - check it out!
- This blog nicely introduces using Spring’s
AbstractFeedView, powered by the ROME RSS and Atom library, to build feeds for a web application
- Want to run Spring Boot on the Glassfish-powered Payara Micro?
- Hey, the ProgrammingFree YouTube video channel has a nice post on using Spring Security and Spring to build a simple application
- the 4cats.io YouTube channel has all manner of cool Chinese-language videos on Spring Boot!
- David Parish put together a nice post on running Spring Boot applications on Websphere
- Alberto Souza put together a nice Portguese-language post on using Spring Integration