We are pleased to announce the release of Spring Cloud Data Flow for Apache YARN 1.0.2.RELEASE.
Spring Cloud Data Flow for Apache YARN provides support for orchestrating long-running (streaming) and short-lived (task/batch) data microservices on Apache YARN.
Apart from usual minor fixes, we have worked on the following themes.
- Builds upon Spring Cloud Data Flow’s 1.0.1.RELEASE
- Support for Apache Ambari 2.4
- Adds Apache Ambari installation of Spring Cloud Data Flow for HDP 2.5 stack
- UX improvements around Apache Ambari configuration settings and quicklinks
- Adds support to interact with kerberized Apache Kafka cluster
- Yarn deployer APIs and the auto-configuration improvements
- Certification of partitioned batch-jobs running as short-lived Tasks in YARN
- Improved documentation