Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.16.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
major changes to the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse distribution
- early access builds available for Spring Tools 4 on Eclipse 2022-12 milestones
important note for upgrading from a release prior to 4.16.0 on Eclipse
fixes and improvements
- (Spring Boot) fixed: Spring XML Config support does not show symbols with scope "File" (#860)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: [open-rewrite] exception when executing quick fix for project (#853)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: [refactoring] quick fix to convert autowired field to constructor param shows up even if the constructor param already exists (#815)
- (VSCode) fixed: Vscode Spring Boot Tools 1.39.0 prevents Java project from Running/Debugging (#847)
- (Eclipse) fixed: Web Tools Platform (WTP) validation is activated by default (#859)
- (Eclipse) fixed: ask user to save dirty editors before deploying on docker (#803)
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2022-10-26-4161-release-incl-language-servers-version-1400
Spring Tools 4.17.0 is scheduled to be released in early December 2022.