Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.0.2 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Atom.
Highlights from this release include:
- (Spring Boot) CTRL-CLICK navigation from application.properties and application.yml to Java
- (Spring Boot) Improvements to ‘Goto Symbol’ and ‘Live Hover’ for functional style WebFlux request mappings
- (Spring Boot) Support for Spring Boot log groups in properties and yaml editor
- (Spring Boot) Various bug fixes
- (Eclipse) Boot launch config editor ‘override properties’ now uses full-featured embedded properties editor