On behalf of the community, I’m pleased to announce the general availability of Spring Vault 2.0. Since the first efforts for Spring Vault 2.0, it has been a 10 months ride until we reached this GA release. These are the most significant changes in Spring Vault 2.0:
- Upgrade to Java 8 and Spring Framework 5.
- Reactive Support.
- Improved null-safety by providing JSR-305 annotated API.
- Vault repository support through Spring Data KeyValue repositories.
- Kubernetes, AWS ECS/IAM authentication.
- RoleId/SecretId unwrapping for AppId authentication.
- Spring Security integration with