Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that Spring CodeConfig for .NET 1.0.0 is now available.
<p>Note also that Spring CodeConfig for .NET is also available as <a href="http://nuget.org/List/Packages/Spring.CodeConfig" target="_new">a NuGet Package</a>.</p>
This release contains the following major features:
- Code-based configuration similar to the @Configuration support in Spring Java
- Declarative Assembly Scanning to detect Configuration Classes
- Support for mixing and matching Code-based and XML-based configuration metadata
- Extension Methods to support Code-Based Configuration on existing Application Contexts
- Bootstrapping the Context configuration from either Code-First or XML-First approaches
This project is hosted at GitHub and is the first step in the process of expanding Spring.NET's support for non-XML-dependent configuration scenarios.
The next steps for this project include the following:
<ul> <li class="newslist">Definition of additional elements such as Aspects and ValueResolvers</li> <li class="newslist">Convention/Rule-based Object Definitions, Registrations, Aspects, PointCuts, and JoinPoints</li> <li class="newslist">Fluent Object Definition API</li> </ul> <p>As always, we encourage <a href="http://forum.springframework.net/" target="_new">feedback from the community</a> on this and all aspects of Spring.NET!</p>