We’re pleased to announce a third milestone release of Spring Statemachine 1.0.0.M3.
A lot has happened since a previous milestone and getting here took a bit more time we originally estimated. Now that we’re here, let’s crack it and see what new features we have in this release.
Beyond usual bug fixes here is a list of main new features:
- Distributed state machine
- Persisting state machine context
- Relax use of enums as states and events
- Programmatic instantiation of state machines
- New recipe modules
- New samples (persist, zookeeper, web)