We’re pleased to announce a release of Spring Statemachine 1.0.0. I’d like to start by saying thank you for all who contributed in any way to make this happen. Artifacts are available either from Maven Central or from Spring Repository.
What we actually got into this first release:
- Easy to use flat one level state machine for simple use cases.
- Hierarchical state machine structure to ease complex state configuration.
- State machine regions to provide even more complex state configurations.
- Usage of triggers, transitions, guards and actions.
- Type safe configuration adapter.
- Builder pattern for easy instantiation for use outside of Spring Application context
- Recipes for usual use cases
- Distributed state machine based on a Zookeeper
- State machine event listeners.
- Spring IOC integration to associate beans with a state machine.