On behalf of the Spring Data team, I am pleased to announce the availability of the first and final release candidate of Spring Data release train Gosling. The release ships 121 fixes and enhancements, most notably the following ones:
- Querydsl integration for Spring MVC and Spring Data REST (see the example for details).
- Improved compatibility with Spring Framework 4.2 and Spring Boot dev tools.
- Spring Data JPA now exposes a
JpaContextto easily obtain an
EntityManagerper domain type.
RepositoryRestConfigurerfor less invasive configuration in Spring Data REST.
- Spring Data Redis uses Lettuce for maintained by Mark Paluch.
- Support for
ReadPreferencein Spring Data MongoDB aggregations.
- Support for range facets in Spring Data Solr.
- Dependency upgrades to Spring Framework 4.1.7, Guava 18 and Jackson 2.6.