On behalf of the Spring Data team, I’m pleased to announce the availability of the third milestone of the Lovelace release train.
This release ships with updates for all store modules that contain new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Notable changes include:
- Revised documentation.
- Annotation based auditing for the JDBC module. (DATAJDBC-204)
- Synchronous and reactive transaction support in preparation for the MongoDB 4.0 release. (DATAMONGO-1920 & DATAMONGO-1970)
- Reactive Map/Reduce abstractions for MongoDB. (DATAMONGO-1890)
- Enhancements to the Lucene index support in Spring Data Gemfire and for Apache Geode. (SGF-739 & DATAGEODE-101)
- Reactive pub/sub for Spring Data Redis. (DATAREDIS-612)
- Kotlin extensions for Spring Data Cassandra. (DATACASS-484)
- Driver upgrades for Gemfire 9.5, Apache Geode 1.6, Lettuce 5.1 (M1), MongoDB 3.8 (beta2), MongoDB Reactive Streams 1.9 (beta1) and Cassandra 3.5.