Here is a quick overview of the changes that made it into this release candidate, much longer than we intended to, but still very useful.
Changes in version 2.1.0.RC4 (2012-08-19)
- DATAGRAPH-296 Updates to stable versions of Neo4j 1.8.RC1, spatial, cypher-dsl and java-rest-binding, adopted to API changes
- DATAGRAPH-285 adding application events for save and delete
- DATAGRAPH-263, DATAGRAPH-212, DATAGRAPH-272, DATAGRAPH-147 refactored derived query creation, added support for multiple indexed fields and all query keywords
- DATAGRAPH-294 derived finder methods for numerically indexed values
- DATAGRAPH-293 find objects by graph-id
- DATAGRAPH-275 non graceful fallback on empty graph for TypeRepresentationStrategyFactory
- DATAGRAPH-246 allowing entity as parameter to derived finders
- DATAGRAPH-281 Added support for Enums and Dates as parameters to Cypher
Just point your dependency version to
2.1.0.RC4. For now the online resources have not been updated due to manual effort and time constraints. Those will be available for the 2.1.0.RELEASE.