Welcome back to another installment of This Week in Spring –
There’s some great video content is available online this week, so be sure to check the content out. Also, you asked and we are delivering - we now maintain an single index page for all SpringOne2GX recordings along with the link to the InfoQ page for their recordings of the event. On with the roundup!
- Rossen Stoyanchev has announced the 2.4M1 and 2.3.2 releases of Spring Web Flow.
- Dream team Sam Brannen (Swiftmind) & Rossen Stoyanchev (SpringSource) join forces on Feb 21st, 2013 for a Webinar: Testing Web Applications with Spring 3.2
- Dave Syer is taking his SpringOne2GX talk to an online audience on Feb 14th, 2013 When and Why Would I Use OAuth2?
- Jeremy Grelle’s talk from SpringOne2GX 2012 introducing practical patterns for asynchronous, push-enabled applications is now available online.
- Craig Walls’ presentation from SpringOne2GX 2012 Introducing Spring Social is now available on YouTube in HD.
- Over on InfoQ China (where the content is in Chinese…), blogger Ding Xuefeng has done a marvelous job shining a light on some of the various Spring sub-projects, including Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Integration. Definitely worth a read!
- The slides from Spring framework committer Sam Brannen’s talk on Spring Framework 3.2 are available, and make for a fascinating read.
- This blog explains how to lookup and use a JavaMail
Sessionas configured in Tomcat’s JNDI from a Spring application.
The softtech blog has a code-heavy post introducing how to create a one-to-many relationship using Spring Data JPA.
<LI>The <EM>Guident</EM> blog has a nice <a href="http://blog.guident.com/2013/01/spring-into-apache-hadoop/">post introducing Spring Data Hadoop's support for HBase.</a> </LI> <LI> The <EM>Dinesh on Java</EM> blog has a nice post on <A href="http://www.dineshonjava.com/2013/01/spring-data-mongodb-update-document.html">how to use Spring Data MongoDB to update a document</a>. </LI> <LI> The <EM>New Fast Money</EM> blog has a look at content from SpringOne2GX introducing the <a href="http://newfastmoney.com/2013/02/01/an-introduction-to-broadleaf-commerce-a-spring-enabled-e-commerce-framework/">Broadleaf commerce engine that is written entirely in Spring</a>. </LI>