Welcome back to another installment of This Week in Spring -- There's some great video content is available online this week, so be sure to check the content out. Also, you asked and we are delivering - we now maintain an single index page for all SpringOne2GX recordings along with the link to the InfoQ page for their recordings of the event. On with the roundup!
- Rossen Stoyanchev has announced the 2.4M1 and 2.3.2 releases of Spring Web Flow.
- Dream team Sam Brannen (Swiftmind) & Rossen Stoyanchev (SpringSource) join forces on Feb 21st, 2013 for a Webinar: Testing Web Applications with Spring 3.2
- Dave Syer is taking his SpringOne2GX talk to an online audience on Feb 14th, 2013 When and Why Would I Use OAuth2?
- Jeremy Grelle's talk from SpringOne2GX 2012 introducing practical patterns for asynchronous, push-enabled applications is now available online.
- Craig Walls' presentation from SpringOne2GX 2012 Introducing Spring Social is now available on YouTube in HD.
- Over on InfoQ China (where the content is in Chinese...), blogger Ding Xuefeng has done a marvelous job shining a light on some of the various Spring sub-projects, including Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Integration. Definitely worth a read!
- The slides from Spring framework committer Sam Brannen's talk on Spring Framework 3.2 are available, and make for a fascinating read.
- This blog explains how to lookup and use a JavaMail
Sessionas configured in Tomcat's JNDI from a Spring application.
- The softtech blog has a code-heavy post introducing how to create a one-to-many relationship using Spring Data JPA.
- The Guident blog has a nice post introducing Spring Data Hadoop's support for HBase.
- The Dinesh on Java blog has a nice post on how to use Spring Data MongoDB to update a document.
- The New Fast Money blog has a look at content from SpringOne2GX introducing the Broadleaf commerce engine that is written entirely in Spring.