Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the first milestone release 3.3.0.M1 of the Spring Tool Suite (STS) and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS).
Highlights from this milestone build include:
- Spring IDE: improved support for JavaConfig-driven Spring projects
- Groovy-Eclipse: now supports customizable editor templates
- Groovy-Eclipse: navigation and hovers in binary (compiled) groovy files
- Grails-IDE: preliminary support for current builds of Grails 2.3
Both tool suites ship on top of the latest Eclipse Juno SR2 release. For optimal performance and stability we still recommend the distribution that is
based on Eclipse 3.8.2.
The second milestone 3.3.0.M2 build is scheduled for early June 2013, followed by the 3.3.0 release in early July 2013 - shortly after the Eclipse Kepler release.
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: http://www.springsource.org/sts
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: http://grails.org/products/ggts
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS/GGTS 3.3.0.M1 New & Noteworthy.