What we got into this release:
- Usual bug fixes and small enhancements
- New api’s for tracing and monitoring
- New monitoring sample
- Full repository config support for Redis, MongoDB and JPA
- Boot auto-config enhacements
- Lot of documentation enhacements
Full changes as usual are available from changelog. We’re planning to fire up 1.2.0.RELEASE before xmas and possibly do a second release candicate if any major issues are found.
Thank you for all who have contributed in any way either via Stack Overflow, GitHub Issues or other channels. Driving force for changes really has been a community and requests from it.