Hi, Spring fans! In this installment, I talk to Timefold Solver AI lead Geoffrey De Smet about the amazing new integrations for Spring Boot developers.
Spring Developer Advocate | an aisle seat or San Francisco, CA
Josh (@starbuxman) is the Spring Developer Advocate at Pivotal and a Java Champion. He's host of "A Bootiful Podcast" (https://soundcloud.com/a-bootiful-podcast), host of the "Spring Tips Videos" (http://bit.ly/spring-tips-playlist), co-author of 6+ books (http://joshlong.com/books.html), and instructor on 8+ Livelessons Training Videos (http://joshlong.com/livelessons.html)
Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! How are you this fine 20th of February, 2024? I'm doing alright on this rainy 20th of Feburary here in San Francisco, and I hope you are too! We've got a ton of things to get into this week so let's dive right into it!
- Have you checked out the Spring Health Assessment report? It's a great way to give your project's dependencies a health checkup. Spring Health Assessment
- Spring for Apache Pulsar 1.0.3 is now available
- Spring for Apache Kafka 3.0.14, and 3.2.0 M1 are now available
- The first milestone of Spring Data 2024.0.0 available
- [Spring Data 2023.1.3 and 2023.0.9 available](https://spring.io/blog/2024/02 …
A Bootiful Podcast: Oracle Java Developer Advocate Nicolai Parlog on the latest and greatest in Java
Hi, Spring fans! In this installment, I talk to Oracle Java Developer Advocate Nicolai Parlog on the latest and greatest in Java.
Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! Friends, tomorrow is Valentine's day, and I love Spring. So, it's a very exciting thing indeed to be able to share this week's jam-packed roundup. Let's dive right into it!
- Spring Tools 4.21.1 is now available
- In the latest installment of a Bootiful Podcast, I talk to the good, the great Dr. Venkat Subramaniam
- In this installment of Spring Tips, I look at the new Spring AI project
- In this installment of Spring Tips, I look at the new Spring Boot Testjars project
- our friend Siva has a nice video on using Java 17 and 21 with Spring Boot and Testcontainers
- I loved working with the Flowable team to bring AOT native image support to their project, and its' finally landing
- ACM Members: the "Spring Boot in Practice" audiobook, which is a cookbook-style guide to Spring application development, is now available. …
Hi, Spring fans! In this installment the good and the great Dr. Venkat Subramaniam rejoins the show, live from the fantastic VOXXED DAYS CERN event, to talk about some of the amazing features in Java 21
Hi, Spring fans! In this installment we'll look at the new Spring AI project, which provides convenient integrations with LLMs (like the one behind ChatGPT) and tools to support the RAG (retrieval augmented generation) pipeline.
#ai #springboot #artificialintelligence #java #graalvm #cloud #java21 #postgresql
Hi, Spring fans! In this installment we look at the brand new Spring Boot Testjars project, which greatly simplifies standing up and reusing satellite Java-based services like other Spring Boot-based microservices or infrastructure like the Spring Authorization Server.
#springboot #java #java21 #testjars #oauth #docker #architecture #softwaretesting #microservices
Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of the rip-roarin' adventure that is This Week in Spring! We've got a lot to look at, as usual, so let's dive right into it!
- in last week's installment of A Bootiful Podcast, I talked to Gunnar Morling, who created the 1BRC (1 Billion Row Challenge) that asks people to - using nothing but barebones JDK Java types - load one billion rows of weather station telemetry data. This was a race to the bottom as hundreds of entries flooded in and we eventually got implementations that loaded and analyzed and processed thirteen gigabytes of data in less than 1.5 seconds. It's a very cool effort and Gunnar was kind enough to share some of the learnings we can take from the results
- In last week's installment of Spring Tips, I look at the fantastic new Spring AI…
A Bootiful Podcast: Gunnar Morling on the 1BRC challenge and taking Java to BLAZING fast performance territory
Hi, Spring fans! In this installment, I talk to fellow Java Champion Gunnar Morling, and we look at how his 1BRC challenge helped the community eek out some of Java's best performance numbers
Hi, Spring fans! In this installment I'm joined by Axon Framework founder Allard Buijze and we look at the new integrations for Spring Boot developers in Axon Framework and AxonIQ Server.
Special thanks to AxonIQ for the keynote video replay. Check out https://www.axoniq.io/ for more great stuff!
#java #java21 #axon #springboot #architecture #cqrs