What we got into this first milestone:
- Usual bug fixes and small enhancements
- Support for UML submachines
- New Repository abstraction keeping machine configuration in an external repository
- New support for state actions.
- New transition error action concepts
There has been a support for complex state hierarchy from a day one but trouble was that everything had to be defined in a same state configuration. New submachine support adds a feature where a state can be associated with other machine which allows some level of re-use and makes configuration more clean.