On behalf of the Spring Data team, I’m pleased to announce the availability of the first milestone of the Moore release train.
Notable changes include:
- Support for Streamable wrappers as query method return types.
- Additional Kotlin extensions like
- A Kotlin query DSL for MongoDB (special thanks to Tjeu Kayim)
- Gemfire & Apache Geode upgrades.
- Spatial type support for Neo4j.
- Elasticsearch REST and (initial) reactive client support.
- Support for Redis Streams.
- …and tons of new stuff for Spring Data JDBC.