Spring Tools 4.18.0 released
Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.18.0 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
updates to the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse distribution
- updated to Eclipse 2023-03 release (new and noteworthy)
- (Spring Boot): new and vastly improved content-assist for Spring Data repository query methods (thanks to contributions from @danthe1st)
- (Spring Boot): the additional reconciling of Spring Boot projects to show Spring specific validations, outdated versions and more, now reports progress, runs faster, and uses less memory - please consider using this and tell us about your experiences and if you hit issues while having this feature enabled
- (VSCode): fixed an extremely annoying issue that caused regular Java content-assist in VSCode to stop working after a short while
- (Eclipse): a bug in m2e got fixed and is included in this release, which caused resource files (e.g.
application.properties) to not be copied into the target folder anymore. This works again and automatically copies your changed