We are pleased to announce that Spring for Apache Hadoop 2.0.3 has just been released and is now available from Maven Central and the Spring Repository. This release includes some bug fixes and updates some dependency versions. The dependencies are updated to match the next 1.0.3 release of the Spring IO platform. More details can be found in the changelog or in the JIRA release notes.
In this release, we are adding support for Apache Hadoop 2.5.1 (hadoop25) and Pivotal HD 2.1 (phd21).
Here is a complete list of the latest version designation to use for the various distro “flavors” published. The Apache Hadoop releases are available in Maven Central and all other releases are available in the Spring Repository:
- 2.0.3.RELEASE - Apache Hadoop 2.2.x [2.2.0]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-hadoop12 - Apache Hadoop 1.2.x [1.2.1]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-hadoop24 - Apache Hadoop 2.4.x [2.4.1]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-hadoop25 - Apache Hadoop 2.5.x [2.5.1]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-phd1 - Pivotal HD 1.1 [2.0.5-alpha-gphd-184.108.40.206]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-phd20 - Pivotal HD 2.0 [2.2.0-gphd-220.127.116.11]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-phd21 - Pivotal HD 2.1 [2.2.0-gphd-18.104.22.168]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-cdh4 - Cloudera CDH4 MR1 [2.0.0-mr1-cdh4.6.0]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-cdh5 - Cloudera CDH5 YARN [2.3.0-cdh5.1.3]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-hdp13 - Hortonworks Data Platform 1.3 [1.2.0]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-hdp20 - Hortonworks Data Platform 2.0 [2.2.0]
- 2.0.3.RELEASE-hdp21 - Hortonworks Data Platform 2.1 [2.4.0]
We plan on adding support for Apache Hadoop 2.6, Hortonworks HDP 2.2 and Cloudera CDH 5.2 in a future release.
The project page is at - http://projects.spring.io/spring-hadoop/