Dear Spring Community,
I’m pleased to announce that Spring Framework 2.1 M4 has been released! This milestone release introduces:
- ‘qualifier’ annotation support for choosing a specific @Autowired match;
- our next-generation Spring TestContext Framework with support for JUnit4;
- SimpleJdbcCall operation object for stored procedure calls;
- support for autowiring of scripted objects (Groovy, JRuby, BeanShell);
- support for Tiles2 views in Spring Web MVC.
Which leads me to some further exciting news…