Spring Data Key Value (Redis + Riak) 1.0.0.M2 Released
Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the second milestone release of the Spring Data Key Value 1.0 project, with support for Redis and Riak, is now available!
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
This release introduces several new features for both Redis and Riak, such as:
- [Redis] Pubsub support (such as a MessageListenerContainer for message-driven POJOs)
- [Redis] JSON and Spring Object/XML mapping serializers
- [Redis] Full support for upcoming Redis 2.2
- [Redis] Sorting and Pipelining functionality
- [Riak] Asynchronous RiakTemplate
- [Riak] Dedicated Groovy DSL for asynchronous Riak access
We look forward to your feedback on the forum or in the issue tracker.