Spring Tool Suite 3.9.1 released
I am happy to announce the 3.9.1 release of the Spring Tool Suite, our Eclipse-based tooling.
Highlights from this release include:
- updated to Eclipse Oxygen.1a release (https://www.eclipse.org/oxygen/noteworthy/)
- includes support for JDK9 and JUnit 5 (https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.7.1a/)
- updated Spring Cloud CLI integration (switch to on-demand install)
- experimental boot dashboard extension to inspect beans of running boot apps
- refactoring support to convert application.properties to application.yml
- a number of important bug fixes (organize imports shortcut is back, for example)
To download the distributions, please go visit: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
Detailed new and noteworthy notes can be found here: STS 3.9.1 New & Noteworthy.
STS 3.9.2 is scheduled to be released on top of Eclipse Oxygen.2 (4.7.2) in late December 2017.