We are pleased to announce the first Release Candidate of the Spring Cloud Function - 2.0.0.RC1.
Individual modules of Spring Cloud Function 2.0.0.RC1 are available for use in the Spring Milestone repository.
Aside form general enhancements and bug fixes, This release encompasses the following:
- Kotlin support
- New programming model for Azure Functions
- Automatic (optional) export of
Supplieron startup in web adapter
- Functional Bean Registrations
- Support for transparent type conversion for functions with input of type
- Builds on Spring Boot 2.1
If you’re interested in helping out, check out the “ideal for contribution” tag in the issue repository. If you have general questions, please ask on stackoverflow.com using the