Spring Tools 4.3.1 released
Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.3.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
Highlights from this release include:
- (all language servers) performance: further improvements to the language server startup time
- (Spring Boot) fixed: wrong error markers in properties files (#314)
- (VS Code) fixed: vscode goto definition error with lsp (#309)
- (Eclipse) fixed: STS4 can now be installed again into an existing Eclipse install when running on JDK8
- (Eclipse) fixed: deadlock when starting up the Spring Boot language server for workspaces with many projects
- (Eclipse) fixed: cannot launch apps in boot dashboard anymore when using early builds of Eclipse 2019-09 (4.13)
- (Eclipse) improved, but not completely fixed yet: freeze when opening pom.xml file - if you still experience slowness here, please apply the workaround as documented in the issues comment (comment on #314)
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2019-07-12-431-release
Spring Tools 4.3.2 is scheduled to be released in late August 2019.