Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! I'm in Sydney, Australia, where I'll begin my tour of Australia, Singapore, Korea, China, and Japan for the Pivotal Summit. I'll also be doing a Reactive Tour (nested inside the Pivotal Summit Tour) while in China. if you're in any of the aforementioned countries, or in the Chinese cities of Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Beijing, and Shanghai, then don't hesitate to say hi! (@starbuxman)
Anyway my friends, we've got a lot to get to so let's get to it!
- Spring Boot for Apache Geode & Pivotal GemFire 1.1.3.RELEASE & 1.2.1.RELEASE Available
- A Bootiful Podcast: Michael Simons on Spring Boot, reactive Spring Data Neo4j, and more
- Spring Vault 2.2 goes GA
- Spring Boot 2.2.1 available now
- SpringOne Platform 2019 Editor's Picks
- Spring Integration Extensions Releases
- A nice talk over on InfoQ: Platforms Demystified: Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Eirini, and Knative
- Spring boot integration test example – HowToDoInJava
- Spring Cloud Gateway with OpenID Connect and Token Relay - JDriven Blog
- Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Gateway and Consul Cluster – Piotr's TechBlog
- GitHub - quick-perf/quickperf: QuickPerf is a testing library for Java providing annotations to quickly evaluate some performance properties.
- Just a friendly reminder that most of your favorite NoSQL datastores now have reactive Spring Data implementations supporting non-blocking interactions with the datastores.
- Are you going to be in Beijing, Hangzhou, Shanghai and Shenzhen? Join me, and my friends from Alibaba and Netifi, for our Reactive Tour 2019
- Want to learn more about Azure Spring Cloud? Join me for a webinar on December 5th, come for the Spring and stay for production.
- I really enjoyed Microsoft's Bruno Borges' talk on Spring Cloud on Azure
- Check out Sébastien Deleuze's Devoxx 2019 talk on running Spring Boot applications as GraalVM native images
- CVE-2019-15225/15226: Envoy 1.11.1 vulnerability fixes