Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.7.1 Released
Spring Cloud Data Flow team is pleased to announce the release of 2.7.1.
2.7.1 is a maintenance release fixing following issues:
- UI bug fixes
- Cloudfoundry Java Client has been updated to 4.13.0 fixing its memory leak
- Using Spring Boot 2.3.7 and Cloud Hoxton.SR9
- Spring Cloud Task updated to 2.2.5
- Dataflow server contains fixes for docker, metrics and some endpoints
- More detailed list can be found from GitHub 2.7.1
There is also releases for GitHub 2.6.5 and GitHub 2.5.4 with updated Spring Cloud Task.
These releases fixes CVE-2020-5427.
We've switched Pre-packaged Applications in our import links to point to 3.x versions.
Stay in touch...
As always, we welcome feedback and contributions, so please reach out to us on Stack Overflow or GitHub or via Gitter.