ear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.11.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
- (VS Code, Spring Boot) fixed: [codespaces] spring boot extension starting up multiple times in Codespaces setting (#669)
- (VS Code, Spring Boot) fixed: [codespaces] spring boot extension doesn’t find the right JDK when connecting to a codespace (#670)
- (VS Code, Spring Boot) fixed: JAVA_Home should be right but still shows “Note Java 8 can still be used in your own projects” (#664)
- (Eclipse) improvement: progress view shows many AsyncLiveExpression refresh messages and doesn’t respond anymore (#653)
- (Eclipse) improvement: latest CI builds do not show port of running app anymore (#659)
- (Concourse) improvement: Property ‘commit_message’ not recognized for semver resources (#655)
- (Concourse) improvement: GitResource schema, add missing properties (#671)
- (Concourse) improvement: Unknown property ‘fetch_tags’ for type ‘GitSource’(YamlSchemaProblem) (#668)
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Spring Tools 4.12.0 is scheduled to be released in late September 2021.