Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.12.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
- embedded runtime upgraded to JDK17 (across all distributions, including Apple Silicon)
- Java 17 support available (via separate add-on)
- early-access builds for upcoming Eclipse 2021-12 release available
- early-access builds for Apple Silicon platform (ARM M1) available
- (Eclipse) fixed: Alway Download sources and javadoc when I open sts (distribution includes latest m2e 1.18.2 release now) (#692)
- (Eclipse) fixed: docker integration doesn’t work on Apple Silicon (#684)
- (Eclipse) fixed: Annoying error message on every eclipse startup if CF destination is not reachable (#688)
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2021-10-27-4121-release-no-language-server-updates
Spring Tools 4.13.0 is scheduled to be released in late December 2021.