Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.13.0 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
- updated to Eclipse 2021-12 release (including support for Java 17) (new and noteworthy)
- builds for Apple Silicon platform (ARM M1) are available now from the regular download page
- (Spring Boot) fixed: STS 4.12.0 (for eclipse) *.yml can’t automatic prompt (#690)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: A StackOverFlow error for serializable Kotlin data class for autocompletion in the Eclipse IDE (#693)
- (Eclipse) fixed: Typescript comparison: An internal error occurred during: “LSP4E Linked Editing Highlight” (#700)
- (Eclipse) fixed: js syntax highlight disabled by STS4 (#702)
- (Eclipse) fixed: Cannot copy/paste from ANSI console without escape sequences (#667) - fixed in ANSI Color Console project thanks to @mihnita
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
If you are updating an existing Spring Tools 4 installation, please make sure you to prepare your installation properly this time: https://twitter.com/springtools4/status/1468587842838355980
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2021-12-08-4130-release-incl-language-servers-version-1290
Spring Tools 4.13.1 is scheduled to be released in early Feb 2022.