Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.18.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
- (Spring Boot) enhancement: support navigating to a Spring property file when inspecting on @Value annotations (#761)
- (Spring Boot) enhancement: support @ConditionalOnProperty in property navigation feature (#1033)
- (Spring Boot) enhancement: automatically add import for types when applying content-assist proposals for query methods (#991)
- (Spring Boot) enhancement: [spring-data-support] take type hierarchy of domain types into account (#1013)
- (Spring Boot) enhancement: [spring-data-support] remove pure findBy method completion from proposal list (#1014)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: several live hovers are missing when running Spring Boot 3 applications (#1019)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: application.properties/yaml autocomplete for nested enums regression (#1021)
- and more...
Detailed changes can be found in the release notes: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/releases/tag/4.18.1.RELEASE
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
Spring Tools 4.19.0 is scheduled to be released in late June 2023.