Christian Dupuis has announced a new preview version of the
Eclipse-based Spring-IDE which has graphical editor support for Spring
Here’s Christian’s announcement from the mailing list:
Dear Spring Community,
We have just released the first preview version of the Spring IDE WebFlow support. Please use this release to give us feedback.
* Full featured graphical editor for String WebFlow Xml configurations files.
- Support for latest Spring WebFlow PR 3 features
- Drag’n’Drop editing
- Validation during edit
- Print and Export (jpg and bmp) functionality
- Automated lay outing of Spring WebFlow config file including connection routing
- Side-by-side editing of the same configuration file in
your favorite Xml Editor Plugin and in the WebFlow Editor
* Integration with Spring IDE Beans View and Beans Graph
- Beans ConfigSet can be associated with a WebFlow ConfigSet for validation