On behalf of the Spring Data team, I’d like to announce the availability of the first and second release candiate of Spring Data Kay. This release ships over 120 tickets fixed. The curated changelog can be found in our release wiki, the complete list of issues fixed can be found here. Due to a severe issue in RC1 we immediately issued RC2.
- Enhanced tooling support by adding
@Nullableannotations in Spring Data Commons to be picked up by your favorite IDE.
- Fine-tuning of the fluent API for MongoDB including a reactive counterpart and aggregation support.
- Spring Data for Apache Geode joins the release train.
RedisCachegot overhauled and is now way easier to configure.
- Cassandra 3.0 driver upgrade and support for
- Child document support for Spring Data for Apache Solr.
- A lot of internal cleanups.