First Milestone of Spring Data Release Train Gosling Available
On behalf of the Spring Data team, I am happy to announce the first milestone of the Spring Data release train Gosling. The release ships with 164 tickets fixed as well as Spring Data KeyValue joining the Spring Data release train with an initial milestone. The highlights of the release include:
- Spring 4.1 as a new minimum baseline.
- Simplified support for adding custom methods to all repositories throughout the individual modules (see this example).
- Declarative ad-hoc JPA 2.1 fetch graph declarations via
@EntityGraphon repository methods.
- Gemfire 8.1 support including multi-index definition operations.
- SpEL expressions in
@Queryas well as support for
ZSETsupport for Spring Data Redis including
- A Spring Data REST module shipping the HAL browser as well as support for conditional GETs.
- Map-backed repositories (see this example)