Spring Tool Suite and Groovy/Grails Tool Suite 3.5.0.M1 released
Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the first milestone release 3.5.0.M1 of the Spring Tool Suite (STS) and the Groovy/Grails Tool Suite (GGTS).
Highlights from this milestone build include:
- improved new dashboard (news feeds are back)
- new advanced content-assist for Spring Boot projects
- support for new client side getting started guides
- support for Groovy 2.2
- updated to Grails 2.3.4
- updated to tc Server 2.9.4
Both tool suites ship on top of the latest Eclipse Kepler SR1 release.
To download the distributions, please go visit:
- Spring Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
- Groovy/Grails Tool Suite: https://spring.io/tools/ggts/all
3.5.0.M2 is scheduled for early Febuary 2014, followed by the 3.5.0 release in early March 2014 - shortly after the Eclipse Kepler SR2 release.