This Week in Spring - July 6th, 2021
Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! We're in July already! That blows my mind - we're closer to 2022 than 2020 at this point. I don't wanna jinx it, but this year seems markedly better than last year, and I hope it stays that way. Anyway, friends, let's get on with the roundup!
- A Bootiful Podcast: Benjamin Wilms, founder of the Chaos Monkey for Spring Boot and Steadybit, a company to help you build more robust software
- BlockHound: how it works
- Getting Started with Apache Camel and Spring Boot
- GraalVM on Twitter
- Hello, Spring GraphQL
- Introducing Spring GraphQL
- Maciej Walkowiak on Twitter
- Spring Tips: Spring Retrosocket
- Use New Relic to effortlessly monitor applications and dependencies in Azure Spring Cloud
- Detect, Diagnose and Resolve Issues Faster in Spring Boot applications using @NewRelic across your Azure Spring Cloud instances.