HI Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! I’ve just returned from Lima, Peru, for JConf Peru, and then today finished speaking at the SpringOne Tour Philadelphia event. Now, I’m off to Portland, OR, for the epic OSCON show. As usual, we’ve got tons to cover so let’s get to it!
- Spring Tools 4.3.1 released
- In last week’s installment of A Bootiful Podcast, I interview Mr. REST / HATEOAS, Mike Amundsen, on APIs, HTTP, REST and more
- This is an interesting post on how Orange makes use of Cloud Foundry
- Check out this resolution for those using Spring Cloud Gateway and experiencing issues doing a retry
- Check out the RSocket YouTube channel
- Have you registered for SpringOne Platform 2019? Do it
- This is amazing - a new reactive Spring Data Neo4J implementation is coming!
- Check this out - there’s now a Kubernetes-ready distribution of RabbitMQ. Now it’s cloud-native!
- I love the new Microsoft Azure API development guidelines which encourage the use of Project Reactor to build elegant, asynchronous, reactive APIs
- Here’s a nice post by JHipster lead and Azure Developer Advocate Julien Dubois on going fully reactive with Spring Webflux and the new CosmosDB API v3