Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that Spring .NET 1.3.1 is now available.
This release contains the following new major features:
- Namespace parser for WCF integration
- Initial ASPNET MVC 2 Integration for core DI capabilites
- Support for DI using WCF’s WebServiceHostFactory
- Native .NET 4 compilation assemblies
- Support for switching among multiple databases at runtime when using NHibernate
- Support for NHibernate 3.0 GA release
- Upgrade of Quartz.NET support to version 1.0.3
- Upgrade of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ support to version 1.4.1
- Over 100 bug fixes and other improvements
Please refer to the changelog for additional details.