Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce that the second milestone release of the Spring Data Graph 1.0 project with Neo4j support is now available!
The primary goal of the Spring Data project is to make it easier to build Spring-powered applications that use new data access technologies such as non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud based data services.
The Graph Neo4j module provides integration with the Neo4j graph database.
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring Neo4j Homepage.
The features in Spring Data Graph 1.0.0 M2 include:
- Improved indexing support - full, named index support for nodes and relationships
- Now supporting removal of node and relationship entities
- Added strict type checking on entity instantiation from framework methods (according to type strategy)
- Added support for dynamic projection to arbitrary graph entities
- Updated dependency to Neo4j 1.2