Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that a new milestone release (1.0.0.M5) of the Spring Data Graph 1.0 project with Neo4j support is now available!
The primary goal of the Spring Data project is to make it easier to build Spring-powered applications that use new data access technologies such as non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud based data services.
The Graph Neo4j module provides integration with the Neo4j graph database.
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring Neo4j Homepage.
The new features in Spring Data Graph 1.0.0.M5 include:
- fixed docbook build to include images
- added tutorial section to book
- clarified in documentation what AspectJ does
- fail on startup if transaction manager is misconfigured
- fail early at runtime if 1:N field is missing the RelatedTo.elementClass
- added new default NodeTypeStrategy based on indexing
- fixed Bacon path issue in IMDB example
- fixed bug with stale EntityManagers in a cross-store scenario
- @NodeEntities are no longer @Configurable
- update to Neo4j 1.3.M05, AspectJ 1.6.11.RELEASE
- better integration support for Neo4j Server unmanaged extensions
- made type attribute of @RelatedTo optional
- many performance improvements
- ability to register StateBackedCreators to NodeEntityInstantiator to forgo instantiation via reflection
- fixed test context leakage into other tests via aspects, added cleaning TestExecutionListener