Dear Spring Community,
I’m pleased to announce that we just released the first milestone build for the next release of the SpringSource Tool Suite (STS).
This milestone brings mostly some updates and new features for Groovy&Grails developers, including:
- update to tc Server Developer Edition 2.5.1
- update to Maven 3.0.3
- update to Mylyn 3.6.1
- runs on JDK 1.7.0, including Spring Roo 1.1.5
- validation and quick-fixes for constructor-arg
- support for Grails 2.0.0.M1
- enhanced DSL support for Grails 2.0.0.M1
- lot of improvements for Groovy-Eclipse
As always downloads are available from the STS download page, check “Other Downloads”.
2.8.0.M2 is planned for the second half of September, followed by the 2.8.0 GA in mid October 2011.
2.8.0.M2 will also include advanced support for Spring 3.1.