Dear Spring Community,
If you'd like to get an Introduction to Spring Data Neo4j, watch out for our presentations/webinars.
- Updated Neo4j to 1.5 AspectJ to 1.6.12
- Added repository support for the new Cypher-DSL (1.5.M1) (with QueryDSL support)
- Updated cypher syntax changes for 1.5
- Extended result-handling-dsl to allow changes of container classes
- Added examples for hello-worlds and cypher for both mapping options
- @RelationshipEntity has an fallback relationship-type attribute
- Support for (mutable) @RelatedToVia collections (like Set)
- Relationship-Entities can now be directly instantiated and persisted
- Introduced the concept of a MappingPolicy for the POJO mapping mode (currently @Fetch)
- Simplified cineasts using annotated and derived queries on repositories
- Added repository for access of relationship-related methods
- Improved support for collection properties
- List, Set, Collection, Page as return types on derived and annotated query methods
This is the last step before the final release of the new major version, so we're looking for even more feedback to provide an excellent GA release of Spring Data Neo4j. Please provide it in the forum or the issue tracker.