Dear Spring Community,
I’m pleased to announce that we just released the first milestone build for the next release of the SpringSource Tool Suite (STS).
Highlights from this milestone towards 2.9.0:
- General - update to tc Server 2.6.2
- Spring - support for Spring Integration 2.1
- Grails - Grails 2.0 supported
- Grails - content assist improvements for ‘where’ queries and ‘named’ queries
- Grails - DSL support for unit/integration tests
- Grails - improved Grails aware refactoring
- Groovy - Groovy 1.8.4 support
- Groovy - improvements to parser recovery (leading to better code assist)
- Groovy - ability to suppress DGMs in code assist proposals
- Groovy - content assist for named argument constructor calls
- Groovy - quick fixes and quick assists added (e.g. add unimplemented methods)
- Gradle - new ‘tasks’ view
As always downloads are available from the STS download page, check “Other Downloads”.
2.9.0.M2 is planned for late January 2012, followed by the 2.9.0 GA in early March 2012.