Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the very first GA release of the Spring Data Redis 1.0 project is now available!
The Spring Data Redis features include:
- Connection package as low-level abstraction across multiple drivers
- Configuration support for Redis Jedis, JRedis and RJC drivers/connectors
- Exception translation to Spring's portable Data Access exception hierarchy for Redis driver exception
- Generified RedisTemplate for exception translation and serialization support
- Jdk, JSON and Spring Object/XML mapping object and hash serializers
- Spring 3.1 cache abstraction implementation for Redis
- Pub-Sub support (such as a MessageListenerContainer for message-driven POJOs)
- Sorting and Pipelining functionality
- Dedicated support for SORT, SORT/GET pattern and returned bulk values
- Atomic counters and JDK Collection implementations on top of Redis
P.S. Please use maven.springframework.org/release while Maven Central gets updated.