This video discusses the options for managing and monitoring applications that use Spring Integration. Topics covered include:
- using the Spring Integration plugin for Spring Insight to get a real-time view of your applications and its performance
- using the Integration MBean Exporter and the MBeans it registers for analyzing messaging endpoints and channels
- exporting the Integration MBean Exporter itself as an MBean, to gain access to its attributes and operations
- using the <control-bus /> to start and stop endpoints
- enabling and using Message History
- previewing the orderly shutdown mechanisms being built into Spring Integration 2.2
Be sure to thumbs up the presentation if you find it useful and subscribe to the SpringSourceDev channel to see other recordings and screencasts.